Eric Lopez and Victor Anderson talked to ScrapYard Dawgs rookie and former USF Bulls Lee Ann Spivey about her rookie season in the NPF as well as her career with the Bulls.
Among the topics Spivey talked to Lopez and Anderson includes.
- What has it been like playing the NPF
- Reflecting on USF Career
- Why Did Spivey end up at USF?
- What it was like to get drafted in the NPF?
- What did it mean to win American Regular season title in 2016
- Impact USF Head Coach Ken Eriksen had on Spivey
- What its been like being reunited with Sara Nevins with ScrapYard Dawgs?
- Becoming USF’s All-Time HR record holder
- Playing with Erica Nunn.
- What it like being on same team with Monica Abbott?
Spivey was a 5th round pick with 33rd overall pick in April’s NPF Draft by the ScrapYard Dawgs. In her 4 years at USF, Spivey was part of three NCAA Tournament teams at USF (2013,2014, 2016) , Winning Big East Conference Championship in 2013 and American Conference Regular Season in 2016.
Spivey is the Bulls All-Time leader in Home Runs in a career, was a 3 time All-Region player as well as a 2-time American Conference first team member. Spivey played for USA Softball Junior National team over the summer of 2013.
You can follow Lee Ann Spivey on twitter.
You can follow Spivey and the ScrapYard Dawgs online during the season.
You can also listen to Spivey’s ScrapYard Dawgs teammate Emilee Koerner Interview right here.